SCUOLA SCI e SNOWBOARD PONTEDILEGNO-TONALE
Freeride private lessons with qualified instructors: off track skiing starting with plotted routes up to the hidden ones.
| One Season |
From November until April
( excluding Christmas period )
|1 hour 1 person||€ 42,00|
|1 hour 2 persons||€ 56,00|
|1 hour 3 persons||€ 70,00|
|1 hour 4 persons||€ 80,00|
From 24/12/22 until 07/01/23
|1 hour 1 person||€ 47,00|
|1 hour 2 persons||€ 60,00|
|1 hour 3 persons||€ 75,00|
|1 hour 4 persons||€ 85,00|
Freeride is for those free spirit skiers who prefer fresh snow rather than beaten tracks and love vertical immaculate breathtaking runs in touch with nature.
The professional Ski School Pontedilegno-Tonale Freeride instructors will show you how to move through fresh tracks on virgin powder, starting with plotted routes up to the hidden ones, depending on your ability level and making you learn the mountain secrets and to respect it.
Freeriding is practicable only in specific weather and snow conditions. The skier must be fitted with an appropriate equipment and with a snow safety kit: ARVA transceiver, shovel and prober.
- The sport hour lasts 55 minutes.
- It is advisable to book in advance to check the availability of instructors with freeride specialization and to make sure that lessons can be taken based on the climatic conditions.
- Private lessons are held throughout the entire ski area: Pontedilegno – Tonale – Temù – Presena Glacier, with meeting points to be agreed at the moment of booking with our offices. Most of the lessons take place in Passo del Tonale, where slopes are suitable for all levels, with meeting point to be chosen at the start of the following lifts: Tre Larici – Cadì – Serodine – Scoiattolo – Fantaski Park – Presanella -Vittoria or at the arrival of the cable car in Passo del Tonale; for different meeting point or to schedule lessons in Pontedilegno / Temù (slopes suitable for medium / high levels and only a carpet lift for first snow skiers) please check availability also based on travel times.
- Show up at the meeting point 5 minutes before the start of the class with ski pass, equipment and payment coupon.
- Private lessons can be booked directly at our offices, by e-mail, by phone or through the online booking with discount following the conditions listed in USEFUL INFORMATION.
- The time slots for the lessons and the preference for some instructors are to be agreed with the ski school staff based on seasonal planning and according to their own availability; reservations made well in advance may be subject to changes as seasonal and continuous programs are subject to variations and therefore it is advisable to contact us for booking just one week \ 10 days in advance.
- The lessons package is not nominal and can be used by different members of the same family / group of friends who may decide the number of lessons to be used respectively as long as the number of people does not change.
- During the Christmas period the 11am-1pm time slot is reserved for group courses; the possible availability for private lessons in the above time slot shall be verified at the moment on site.
- The booking of courses and lessons on the Christmas period are accepted from November until December 23rd, from this date the priority will be given to bookings made directly at our offices.