Snowboarding has always attracted the youngest generation but nowadays it counts several young children and adults among its enthusiasts.
Our highly qualified instructors will gradually teach beginners to turn and slow down.
Snowboarder with an intermediate skill level will be led into the freestyle world mastering different maneuvers such as grab, switch, boardslides, fakie and ollie, different high jumps, box and rails. Snowboarders with an advanced level will improve their tricks technique not only in the Snow Park even off-track as well.
Snowboard Group Lessons
The course is aimed at adults, juniors and children from 8 years old of all skill level. The meeting point is in Passo Tonale at the Raduno Classi area – Chairlift Cadì- Serodine.
ONE SEASON – from Monday , 2 hours a day, from 11:00 am until 01:00 pm
CHRISTMAS-TIME – consecutive days by choice, 2 hours a day, from 11:00 am until 01:00 pm
(minimum 4 participants)
from November until April
( Christmas period excluded )
From 24/12/22 until 07/01/23
The course is aimed at adults, juniors and children from 8 years old of all skill level .
The meeting point is in Passo Tonale at the Raduno Classi area, next to Cadì and Serodine chairlifts and well-indicated by signs and flags.
The participants will be tested on the spot according to their skill level. During the course they will improve their technical ability measuring and having fun with the other mates.
- The group lessons last for 1 hour and 50 minutes.
- The group lesson lasts from Monday to Friday even if new daily entries are allowed during the Christmas period; non-beginner skiers, who for whatever reason cannot start lessons from the first day, can still enroll in a course already started while first snow / beginner skiers must take a private lesson before considering their entry in the middle of the week.
- The groups consist of about eight persons with similar level : if the minimum number of four participants per group is not reached, alternative proposals will be agreed and any deposit will be converted into private lessons or refunded; you are recommended to make a request in advance indicating the general details of the participant (name, surname, level, telephone number, e-mail address); there is a discount through the online booking.
- The participants must arrive on time at the meeting point with skipass, equipment and course enrolment.
- The group lessons are held in Italian and / or English.
- It is not possible to specify the preference for a particular instructor because the assignment of the instructor for the group courses is random and by rotation.
The course is aimed at organized groups of adults, juniors and children of all skill level; minimum of 4 participants.
The meeting point is in Passo Tonale at the Raduno Classi area, next to Cadì and Serodine chairlifts.
3 hours, from 02.00 pm until 05.00 pm
Euro 35,00 per person
date to be agreed / Christmas period excluded
Course for introduction and perfection to freestyle on track and in snowpark: helmet required.
The meeting point is in Passo Tonale by the Chairlift Valena (elsewhere to be agreed).
2 hours – One Season
1 person Euro 84,00
2 persons Euro 112,00
3/6 persons Euro 140,00
Date – timetable to be agreed / Christmas period excluded