Telemark private lessons with qualified instructors specialized in the free heel technique.
| One Season |
From November until April
( excluding Christmas period )
|1 hour 1 person||€ 42,00|
|1 hour 2 persons||€ 56,00|
|1 hour 3 persons||€ 70,00|
|1 hour 4 persons||€ 80,00|
From 24/12/22 until 07/01/23
|1 hour 1 person||€ 47,00|
|1 hour 2 persons||€ 60,00|
|1 hour 3 persons||€ 75,00|
|1 hour 4 persons||€ 85,00|
Telemark is a skiing discipline with free heel. You can make a travel back in time to feel like the real skiing pioneers but with a modern equipment.
The instructors of the Ski School Pontedilegno-Tonale will be glad to make you discover the “ free heel” world, an ancient and at the same time modern discipline.
- The sport hour lasts 55 minutes.
- It is advisable to book in advance to check the availability of telemark instructors.
- Private lessons are held throughout the entire ski area: Pontedilegno – Tonale – Temù – Presena Glacier, with meeting points to be agreed at the moment of booking with our offices. Most of the lessons take place in Passo del Tonale, where slopes are suitable for all levels, with meeting point to be chosen at the start of the following lifts: Tre Larici – Cadì – Serodine – Scoiattolo – Fantaski Park – Presanella -Vittoria or at the arrival of the cable car in Passo del Tonale; for different meeting point or to schedule lessons in Pontedilegno / Temù (slopes suitable for medium / high levels and only a carpet lift for first snow skiers) please check availability also based on travel times.
- Show up at the meeting point 5 minutes before the start of the class with ski pass, equipment and payment coupon.
- Private lessons can be booked directly at our offices, by e-mail, by phone or through the online booking with discount following the conditions listed in USEFUL INFORMATION.
- The time slots for the lessons and the preference for some instructors are to be agreed with the ski school staff based on seasonal planning and according to their own availability; reservations made well in advance may be subject to changes as seasonal and continuous programs are subject to variations and therefore it is advisable to contact us for booking just one week \ 10 days in advance.
- The lessons package is not nominal and can be used by different members of the same family / group of friends who may decide the number of lessons to be used respectively as long as the number of people does not change.
- During the Christmas period the 11am-1pm time slot is reserved for group courses; the possible availability for private lessons in the above time slot shall be verified at the moment on site.
- The booking of courses and lessons on the Christmas period are accepted from November until December 23rd, from this date the priority will be given to bookings made directly at our offices.