Pontedilegno-Tonale : Our Resort...
There is a Gondola lift in Ponte di Legno, which brings you to Passo Tonale in 15 minutes.
There you can enjoy the easy and wide slope which generation of beginners have ran.
The Presena Glacier is reachable at an altitude of 3.000 meters by cable car; you can ski on its rather difficult tracks and slopes until the late spring.
Passo Tonale can meet the needs of each skier thanks to a wide variety of slopes from the blue ones up to the black ones. It is also the suitable vacation destination for families with children.
Here you can appreciate the services provided by the Fantaski Park, placed in the middle of Passo Tonale at the exclusive disposal of the Ski School Pontedilegno-Tonale and Tonale-Presena School.
The medium/ high difficulty slopes in Ponte di Legno and Temù require a good mastery of ski discipline even if you can find carpet lifts in both sites.
The carpet lift in Ponte di Legno is just next to our Office in front of the Cable car Departure.
Meeting Point for courses and lessons:
- The meeting point in Pontedilegno is at the small wooden house situated in front of the ticket office (the Cable Lift Departure nearby), or in different meeting points agreed with our office at the moment of booking.
- The meeting point for private lessons in Passo Tonale is by our office situated on the ground floor of the Serodine Restaurant ( second building on the left going up by car from Pontedilegno) or in different meeting points agreed with our office at the moment of booking.
- Most of the lessons take place in Passo del Tonale, where slopes are suitable for all levels, with main meeting points at the start of the following lifts: Tre Larici – Cadì – Serodine – Scoiattolo – Fantaski Park – Presanella -Vittoria or at the arrival of the cable car in Passo del Tonale; for different meeting point or to meet in Pontedilegno / Temù (slopes suitable for medium / high levels and only a carpet lift for first snow skiers) please check availability also based on travel times.
- The meeting point for the weekly group lessons is at the sign “RADUNO CLASSI”, well-indicated by flags, at the rear of Serodine Restaurant next to the Serodine-Cadì chair lift departure; the meeting point for beginner children is at the Fantaski Park, next to Scoiattolo chairlift. There are some courses with meeting/return point in Pontedilegno on festivities and weekends.
How to get to Passo Tonale from Pontedilegno:
– If you are an intermediate or advanced skier, you can get to Passo Tonale from Pontedilegno by Cable Car in 15 minutes.
Once at the Cable car arrival in Passo Tonale , you will go down 100 meters on the blue slope to reach the RADUNO CLASSI area, situated next to the Serodine-Cadì chairlifts, in the rear of Serodine restaurant, where our Office is placed ( ground floor).
– If you are a beginner or companion without skis, you can get to Passo Tonale from Pontedilegno by Cable Car and by bus .
In 10 minutes you will reach the intermediate Cable Car station “Colonia Vigili”.
Once there, you will catch a free Shuttle Bus that will take you to Passo Tonale in other 10 minutes.
You can ask for a bus stop at the Serodine area, just in front of our Ski School Office, from where you can also see our Meeting Point – “ RADUNO CLASSI” -.
Please note that the Shuttle Bus service connecting Passo Tonale and the ”Colonia Vigili “intermediate Cable car station departs every 20/25 minutes and therefore, it is advisable to consider this waiting time before to decide the departure time from Pontedilegno.
The Shuttle Bus service is reinforced during the peak times of the winter season. For any further information about bus stops and time tables click here : www.pontedilegnotonale.com.
How to book
– CREDIT CARD: click on the address received from the booking confirmation registration reminder and complete the payment transaction or enter the ONLINE BOOKING ( website www.scuolascipontetonale.com ) , then select PERSONALIZED PAYMENTS and fill the booking data.
– MONEY TRANSFER to: SCUOLA SCI PONTEDILEGNO-TONALE – Intesa Sanpaolo – Filiale di Ponte di Legno
IBAN: IT41I0306954991100000001214 BIC: BCITITMM
The name specified for the reservation must also specify the causal of the transfer and / or causal – note in personalized payments on the online booking.
The balance will be paid on the spot or through another online payment link.
Lessons and courses can also be booked from the online booking on our website taking advantage of the 5% discount with prepayment by credit card. Online booking for private lessons is available from mid-November to the end of the season with the possibility of booking via fast booking or selecting a program which will then be reconfirmed by the office staff.
The availability of lessons is approximately visible from month to month and within 48 hours from the date of the first lesson.
Group courses can be booked online from October.
The ski school reserves the right to stop or limit the sale of online courses and lessons in the event of overbooking or programs being defined, therefore it is advisable to check actual availability by contacting our offices.
Changes or cancellations must be communicated only by phone or by e- mail within the day before the lesson.
Cancellations by e- mail will be considered approved only after the confirmation from our secretary’s office.
Cancellations by answerphone or by SMS / social are not allowed.
- The sport hour lasts 55 minutes.
- The payment of all services has to be done in advance; only the presentation of the booking ticket to the instructor allows the attendance to the lesson or to the course.
- The lessons are not refundable, any delays or absences without notice cannot be postponed or recovered; interruptions due to illness or injury will be refunded only upon presentation of a medical certificate.
- The prices of the lessons do not include accident insurance , therefore is recommended to get it while purchasing the skipass.
- The lessons and courses are held regularly in all weather conditions; in the unlikely event that the weather conditions would prevent the opening of the lifts, refunding or rescheduling the lessons that have not been held may be agreed.
- The group courses are not convertible into private lessons; the non-participation to the course for one or more days gives no right to refunds, excluding the displaying of a medical certificate.
- It is recommended to have the equipment perfectly efficient; helmet use is mandatory for children under 18 years.
- Ski passes and equipment are not included and must be procured before lessons.
Notices for the customers
- The ski schools NOT fall into the category of “amateur sports associations” indicated by art. 90, paragraphs 17 and following of the law 289/2002.
- The lessons taught to children between 5 and 18 do not give right of deduction contained in 15, paragraph 1 of the d.p.r. letter N. 917/86.
- The Ski school is exempt from VAT and therefore is exempt from the obligation to invoice in accordance with article. 36/bis of d.p.r. 633/1972 and subsequent amendments and additions. The invoice is issued only under express request of the customer at the time of the booking.
- Pursuant to EU Reg. 679/2016 concerning the Protection of Data of Individuals, we inform you that your data are processed by” Scuola Tonale Ponte di Legno “, the Data Controller, according to the procedures established by European legislation and exclusively by Authorized personnel and adequately trained.
Notes and suggestions
- The time slots for the lessons are to be agreed with the ski school office staff, according to the seasonal calendar and it is sufficient to contact our offices one week before the date indicated for the start of lessons.
- During the Christmas period the 11am-1pm time slot is reserved mainly for group courses; the possible availability for private lessons in the above time slot shall be verified at the moment on site.
- The booking of courses and lessons on the Christmas period are accepted from November until December 23rd, from this date the priority will be given to bookings made directly at our offices.
- The group lessons do not have a limited number; anyway you can make a reservation in advance indicating the general details of the participant (name, surname, year of birth, level) and those of the adult (name, surname, telephone number, e-mail address); there is a discount through the online booking.
- Group lessons are held with a minimum of 4 participants with similar level and age, if the minimum number is not reached, other solutions will be proposed and any deposit will be converted into private lessons or refunded.
- It is possible specify the preference for a particular instructor regarding private lessons; the assignment of the instructor for the group courses is random and by rotation.
- The group courses during Christmas allow daily new entries in the groups and are not bound to a fixed start and end date of the course as in other periods.
- During high and low season periods the “not beginners” that for organizational reasons cannot participate to the collective course from the first day, they can still sign up for the course also if is already started.
- The group lessons are held in Italian or English.
- Parents must be present at the agreed meeting point at least 5 minutes before the end of the lesson for pick up the minor: in case of any delay, of which we ask the parent to give us previous communication, the instructor will return the minor at the ski school office; therefore it is not required the supervision of a parent during the lesson.
- Parents are requested to notify any allergies or special medical arrangements concerning their children.
- The child up to 8 years, accompanied by an adult family member who buys a ski pass from 1 to 14 days at the list price, receive a free ski pass for the same period and type of the family member: to get free ski passes is binding exhibit the child and family member identification documents. The release of the child ski pass is contextual to the accompanying person ski pass release: For more details and price list of the ski pass please visit www.pontedilegnotonale.com .
- Children feel more climate changes and need to be dressed properly: gloves, neck warmer, sunglasses and / or mask are essential accessories.
- Learning times are subjective: skiing is a sport but for a child it is especially fun: parents who ski with their children have to adapt to their skills and ask to the instructors for any suggestions.
Terms and conditions of online sales
By placing an order from the online booking on the website www.scuolascipontetonale.com, the Customer declares to have read all the information provided to him during the purchase procedure, and to fully accept the general and payment conditions transcribed below. Any right of the Customer to compensation for damages or compensation is excluded, as well as any contractual or extra-contractual liability for direct or indirect damages to persons and / or things, caused by the non-acceptance, even partial, of an order.
How to buy online
Correct receipt of the order is confirmed by the system by means of an e-mail response sent to the e-mail address supplied by the Customer. This confirmation message will report the service purchased and the characteristics chosen at the time of purchase. It is the Customer’s responsibility to register with the correct data and keep this data updated using the login credentials.
Online payment methods
The purchase of lesson hours is foreseen through payment by credit card. The card transaction takes place through a Virtual Pos service of Axepta spa, through the pHey! Platform. ; at no time during the purchase procedure the electronic system of the e-commerce portal and no staff member is able to know the customer’s credit card number, which is provided by the customer to the secure server of the credit institution on a secure and encrypted internet connection according to the current standards of the online payments market.
At the time of booking, the total balance of the reservation is required.
We accept payments by bank transfer and with all credit cards except Amexco and Diners.
Currency: All amounts displayed on www.scuolascipontetonale.com are expressed in Euro, which is the reference currency.
Right of withdrawal
Pursuant to art. 5 DL 185/1999, if the customer is a consumer, he has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason, without the need to provide explanations and without any penalty.
To exercise this right, the customer must send a communication to that effect to the Pontedilegno-Tonale Ski School within 1 day from the start of the lessons purchased. This communication must be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once the aforementioned notice of withdrawal has been received, Pontedilegno Tonale Ski School will arrange the refund which will be made on the same payment method used at the time of booking / purchase.
Any complaint must be addressed to the Ski & Snowboard School Ponte di Legno Tonale, Corso Milano 6, Ponte di Legno (Bs), Tel: 0364.91301 Email: email@example.com.
The sales contract between the customer and the Ponte di Legno Tonale Ski & Snowboard School is concluded in Italy and governed by Italian law. For the solution of civil and criminal disputes deriving from the conclusion of this distance sales contract, if the Customer is a consumer, the territorial jurisdiction is that of the reference forum of his town of residence; in all other cases, the territorial jurisdiction is exclusively that of the Court of Brescia.
Obligations of the buyer
The buyer will be obliged to show up with the purchase order print at the agreed meeting point for the lesson.